14th Vojvodina guitar fest
08.10 – 30.11.2020.
CONCERT – EMA KAPOR & VUK DRAGIČEVIĆ
08. Oktober, 19h (Museum of Vojvodina, Dunavska 35)
CONCERT – DUŠAN PROLE & SLOBODAN MILIVOJEVIĆ
13. November, 19h (CS Eđšeg, Antona Čehova 4)
16 – 18. Oktober (Music Atelier, Zmaj Jovina 14)
INERNATIONAL GUITAR COMPETITION „dr Jovan Jovičić” (ONLINE)
Lecturers / Jury / Concerts
Competition „dr Jovan Jovičić“ rules
1. The competition will be held ONLINE by sending the video of your performance via www.wetransfer.com end enter the link to the file into the application form at www.agv.org.rs in the field intended for that.
2. The video recording must be at resolution of 720p (minimum), up to 1080p (maximum), with mandatory recording in the horizontal position of the camera (landscape).
3. The complete program must be recorded from beginning to end at once, without interrupting the recording between the compositions and without any editing or manipulation of the recording. The face and both hands of the competitor must be in the frame, and the upper part of the body should occupy most of the frame. When recording, make sure that ambient sounds and noise (traffic, TV, pets, etc.) do not interfere with performance. Lighting must be adequate (daytime shooting is recommended).
4. The duration of the program is calculated from the first played note to the last played note in the submitted recording. The program must be performed by heart.
5. Competition categories:
Baby category – born in 2010 or younger
Two or more compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 5 minutes
I category – born in 2008 or younger
Two or more compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 8 minutes
II category – born 2006 or younger
Two or more compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 10 minutes
III category – born 2004 or younger
Two or more compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 12 minutes
IV category – born in 2002 or younger
Two or more compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 15 minutes
Two compositions of different styles and characters lasting up to 7 minutes
6. After filling the Registration form HERE candidates should send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org : – scanned birth certificate (only for students applying to the Festival for the first time) – high resolution photo (minimum 2 Mpix)
7. Application deadline is
15. November 19. November 2020.
8. Registration fee for „dr Jovan Jovičić“ competition
Baby category 1200 RSD / 10 €*
I category 1800 RSD / 15 €*
II category 1800 RSD / 15 €*
III category 2400 RSD / 20 €*
IV category 2400 RSD / 20 €*
Amateur category 1200 RSD / 10 €*
For the competitors from Serbia (za takmičare iz Srbije): uplaćuje se na račun broj: 160-929755-46, Banca Intesa (svrha uplate: Kotizacija za Festival) Korisnik: Asocijacija gitarista Vojvodine, Novi Sad
Deadline for Registration fee is
15. November 19. Novembar 2020.
9. By submitting an application, the contestants accept the terms of the Festival and are giving up the rights and fees for authorship and broadcasting of their submitted recordings.
10. By registering for the competition, each participant agrees that the organizer may use the personal data of competitors for promotional purposes on the official website as well as on social networks.
11. The decisions of the jury are irrevocable and final
12. In case of cancellation of the candidate, the registration fee is not refundable
The total prize fund is 100,000 RSD (gift packages „Savarez“ and cash prizes)
13. The information for masterclasses are HERE
– The organizer reserves the right to make changes
– The schedule of all activities will be published on our website http://www.agv.org.rs.
– The Vojvodina Guitar Fest is supported by the Administration for Culture of the City of Novi Sad and the Provincial Secretariat for Culture
Guitarists Association of Vojvodina
Radnička 51a, 21000